How do I backup or restore my Teamspeak 3 server?
Backing up your Teamspeak 3 server
You can create and manage up to 4 snapshots of your Teamspeak 3 server to restore at any point in time. Each user has a fifth snapshot that contains a default backup that was created at the time that your server was created. You may not delete this last snapshot so you will always have a working snapshot of your server.
Backup data contains general server settings, bans, user/privilege key data, all channel data, everything..
To backup your server please follow these steps.
1) Log into your Teamspeak 3 control panel.
2) Click on Backup/Restore in the left-hand menu.
3) Enter a name for your backup and click the create backup button.
4) That's it, you're done!
You can restore any of your 5 snapshots at anytime.
1) Log into your Teamspeak 3 control panel
2) Click on "Restore" for the snapshot you want to restore.
Your server will not be stopped, restored to the snapshot you selected, and started back up automatically.