How do I backup or restore my Teamspeak 3 server?
Backing up your Teamspeak 3 server
You can create and manage up to 4 snapshots of your Teamspeak 3 server to restore at any point in time. Each user has a fifth snapshot that contains a default backup that was created at the time that your server was created. You may not delete this last snapshot so you will always have a working snapshot of your server.
Backup data contains general server settings, bans, user/privilege key data, all channel data, everything..
To backup your server please follow these steps.
1) Log into your Teamspeak 3 control panel.
2) Click on Backup/Restore in the left-hand menu.
3) Enter a name for your backup and click the create backup button.
4) That's it, you're done!
You can restore any of your 5 snapshots at anytime.
1) Log into your Teamspeak 3 control panel
2) Click on "Restore" for the snapshot you want to restore.
Your server will not be stopped, restored to the snapshot you selected, and started back up automatically.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution